23 / 100: Jake Gyllenhaal for GQ, February 2007 Photographed by Nathaniel Goldberg
black women come in literally every shape, color, and size
and so when a person says they aren’t attracted to black women
it’s not actually about being physically attracted to black women
it’s about an aversion to blackness
and just knowing a person is black is seen as repulsive
regardless of physical attractiveness
Greatest Selfie of all time.
how do people make these gifs so quickly
TW: RAPE AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Honestly, I always feel like white people can’t shock me anymore by the depths to which they sink in order rationalize their racism but they still always manage. Always. Without fail. Endlessly.
ROMAN POLANSKI HAS AN OSCAR
MARK WAHLBERG HAS TWO OSCAR NOMINATIONS
SEAN PENN HAS AN OSCAR
JOSH BROLIN HAS AN OSCAR NOMINATION
So no, unless you’re a black man, the academy and the rest of the entire fucking world doesn’t give a fuck if you beat or rape a woman or girl. And this is really fucking rich coming from a guy who raped Anna Faris on screen for a joke. But he’s white so it’s ok. And hilarious.
John Lennon abused his first wife and Yoko Ono but he’s still hailed as a Rock and Roll genius/revolutionary.
- Sylvia Plath (via keoru)
when british people say “maths” i laugh because thats fucking stupid
when american’s campaign against universal healthcare britain laughs because thats fucking stupid
When you are the only person in school who saw the fight .
fighting for the same woman…yes that woman
The best part was Junho picked her. He sees Bong Sun the way we see her and that is wonderful.
Re-blogging again, to cosign that comment /.…love her.
1. The U.S. Department of the Treasury poisoned alcohol during Prohibition - and people died.
2. The U.S. Public Health Service lied about treating black men with syphilis for more than 40 years.
3. More than 100 million Americans received a polio vaccine contaminated with a potentially cancer-causing virus.
4. Parts of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, which led to U.S. intervention in Vietnam, never happened.
5. Military leaders reportedly planned terrorist attacks in the U.S. to drum up support for a war against Cuba.
6. The government tested the effects of LSD on unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens.
7. In 1974, the CIA secretly resurfaced a sunken Soviet submarine with three nuclear-armed ballistic missiles.
8. The U.S. government sold weapons to Iran, violating an embargo, and used the money to support Nicaraguan militants.
9. A public relations firm organized congressional testimony that propelled U.S. involvement in the Persian Gulf War.
Number 8 leaves out the “selling crack to the inner cities to buy weapons to sell to Iran and using the crack epidemic to push through draconian, racist drug laws” part